Andrew commented on one of my Vegas posts wondering:
In reference to the giant slot machine (I still giggle whenever I say slot FYI). Answer: at least one with the bubonic plague.
Wednesday I was counting down the hours and Kleenexes I was burning through in anticipation for THE RUN. I hit the treadmill, although looking back it was perfect winter weather for running outside: 20 degrees, but almost no wind. Thick beautiful snowflakes falling. Sigh. Next time. Anyway, my legs felt like garbage starting out, but only took about a quarter of a mile to loosen up. There were some random knee and hip aches during the run, but nothing I would consider actual pain.
I did 3 miles in 28:20 for a pace of 9:27. I heart running.
I also got to try out my new Wave Rider 14s that I got today. Has anyone switched from the 13s to the 14s? I kind of hate them. They feel giant compared to my cute little 13s. But they're so cute in their pretty pink. Hmmmm.
So Miss Susan tagged me in her deserted island post as one of the 7 people she would want with her on an island. Yay! As part of the tag, I am to answer 7 questions that she has posed to me and 6 others, and then make up 7 new questions for my deserted island pals.
1. Since you're all runners, what has been your favorite race you've done to date?
2. And which is your dream race?
3. What is your favorite holiday and why?
4. What is your favorite running blog to read (no need to suck up and say mine, as that's a given....)?
5. What is your favorite non-running blog to read (clearly I'm looking for some new awesome blogs to add to my reader)?
6. What is your favorite guilty pleasure TV show?
7. When are you going to run a race with me? :)