Monday, May 13, 2019

Let's Register for ALL THE RACES

In the past couple of weeks I have said goodbye to a lot of my hard earned monies by plunking down some race fees, namely all to Pink Gorilla.

Immediately following the Skedaddle half marathon, we were presented with sign up for 2020's race. And for the first time in a long time, I wasn't sure what my spring race plan was. Hmmm.... I know my fall 2020 race plan, but nothing was up my sleeve for next spring. It should come as no surprise that it didn't take much arm twisting for me to sign up for the 2nd annual adventure for the Skedaddle. They did such a phenomenal job putting on the race, how could I pass it up?


Also, as I was going through my goodie bag from Skedaddle I found the race flyer for the Good Life Halfsy, a half I've wanted to run for years. Last year it was just 3 weeks after Twin Cities and I thought that'd be too close for me, but this year it's 4 weeks after. A quick text to my running buddy Melissa, and there goes some more money your way Pink Gorilla!



No comments: