Thursday, October 4, 2018

September in Review



Total Miles:  184.49 down from 188.63 miles last month. 124.4 miles last September. Dang it. So close to my highest mileage month again. Considering I had two weeks of taper in there, I was pretty excited. If I hadn't been sick the last weekend, I would've gotten there but rest was more important when I was feeling under the weather.



Total Time:  31:26:46 down from 32:15:598

Total Runs: 26 runs for an average of 7.1 miles/run.

Highest weekly mileage: 
9/10/2018 – 9/16/2018:52.2 mi9:01:0210:23 / mi


Yes, that says I ran 9 hours that week. My mind is BLOWN. Highest mileage week ever!!



Most hardcore run: 3x1600 m. repeats too soon after eating an anniversary burger and cheeseballs. Woof. Don't ask how I ran the paces I did.



Favorite run: 20 mile long run with Melissa. This was night and day compared to the first 20 miler of the cycle, even if they were almost identical times. This was so much stronger.



Favorite Race: While Sioux Falls half wasn't truly a race for racing sake, it was a great opportunity to practice MP miles. Melissa and I felt like we were holding back the pace so much and it felt so great. 




Favorite Jam: Weezer's cover of Africa is still one of my top songs! Also enjoying Eminem's Til I Collapse on any speedwork. I'll probably listen to it on repeat the last 5k-10k of TCM.

1 comment:

Laura Tisdell said...

That Eminem song is one of my favorites to run to!