Friday, February 15, 2019

Current Obsession: 90 Day Fiance

I have another obsession to share with you all. It is the terribly wonderful tv show, 90 Day Fiance on TLC. I started watching at the start of the most recent season, as a podcast I follow, Bitch Sesh was raving about it. I was hooked. And then my hairstylist informed me that previous seasons were on Hulu. OMG.

So I basically caught up on a season a weekend, since you really don't need to be super focused on the show to still get what is happening. :P I have since paused a bit since The Bachelor came back on, and my training has ramped back up for my upcoming spring halfs. So I'll say see you later, not goodbye to my crazy, wacky friends until a recovery weekend, I guess.

Who else is obsessed with this? Favorite season(s)? I've yet to get into the spin offs, but I'm sure those will happen during long-long run recovery days. Can't wait!

No comments: