Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Spring Half Marathon Training Week 7

Monday Planned: GA+Speed 6 miles 2 sets 4x150 strides
Monday Actual: I had a really rough day Monday. It was so bad that the thought of putting on my shoes and meeting Toni for a run after not seeing her and running with her for almost 2 weeks, still didn't sound fun. So I hung out with Kyle and recharged instead. 


Tuesday Planned:
 GA 3 Miles
Tuesday Actual: GA 4 miles. Tried out some new shoes and then had to turn around and change back into old shoes because they were hurting my feet so badly.




Wednesday Planned GA 4 Miles
Wednesday Actual: Birthday run with the BRF! 4 Miles! My knee was really cranky on the switchbacks, both up and down. PANIC!!





Thursday Planned
 Rest
Thursday Actual: GA with strides 4.23 miles. My knee felt a little bit wonky so I didn't do the full 6 I set out for.





Friday Planned: Recovery 3 Miles
Friday Actual: Rest. I got in for an emergency massage Thursday night after work, and I went right to bed after, and somehow managed to slip a rib out of place. I was up from 2am until 4:30am trying to find a position to sleep in to get it to right itself. It didn't happen, so I bailed on the run.


Saturday Planned: St. Patty's Day 5 mile + 1 Mile, 10 miles total
Saturday Actual: Race report's TBD but 9.5 miles total for the day.






Sunday Planned: Endurance 10 Miles
Sunday Actual: Endurance 10 miles with insanely consistent paces. Crazy.







Total Mileage Planned: 38 Miles
Total Mileage Actual:  31.81 miles

No comments: