Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Dallas Training Week 3

Monday Planned: Endurance 10 miles
Monday Actual: 10 miles, 3.24 miles, what's the difference? It was very clear that my body still wasn't ready to tackle training fully. I did a small loop around town and called it quits.









Tuesday Planned: Rest
Tuesday Actual: I ran to vote! Just a short 2 ish mile run.



Wednesday Planned Recovery 4 miles 
Wednesday Actual











Thursday Planned VO2 Max 9 miles 5x1k @ 5k
Thursday Actual: Still not well enough to run, especially hard. I skipped POWER for sleep and when I tried to go after work, the roads were so bad from the snow that I wasn't able to. This was also my final decision day regarding the marathon vs the half. Half it is!


Friday Planned
Recovery 3 miles
Friday Actual: I must've turned off my alarm because I woke up to a text from Kristin asking if I was planning to come to the run, 2.5 hours after she sent it.





Saturday Planned18 Mile Long run 12 mile long run
Saturday Actual: 12 mile long run. The windchill was 1 degree. It was so cold and windy and at times I thought my face and fingers were going to fall off. But then when the wind was at our backs, the miles flew by!




And then we bRUNched!




Sunday Planned
Sunday Actual








Total Mileage Planned: 48 miles
Total Mileage Actual:

No comments: