Friday, November 23, 2018

Dallas Training Week 4

Monday PlannedGA 8 Miles
Monday Actual: After a very full and long day of transporting my dad from home back to Sioux Falls back to home, and me back to Sioux Falls, after sitting in a waiting room during a 3+ hour eye surgery, I was more than ready for a run and Mexican food. 

Tuesday Planned: Rest
Tuesday Actual: Rest, more doctor appointment visits.


Wednesday Planned Recovery 3 miles
Wednesday Actual: 3 easy recovery miles into some intense wind. Uff da. I kept it nice and easy since I was nervous about the next day's Speedwork. 




Thursday Planned VO2 max 10 miles with 2 sets of 2x1200 and 1x800.
Thursday Actual: I ran 2 laps around the track, was blown into lane 3 and said eff it and went home. not my finest moment.






Friday Planned
Recovery 4 Miles
Friday Actual: Coffee run with Kristin! 4 miles.





Saturday Planned13 miles with last 3 at LT
Saturday Actual: 13.1 miles in what feels like 5 degrees, freezing wind. I convinced myself to do the whole thing by saying I didn't have to do the speedier portion. It was a struggle to do this run solo.









Sunday PlannedRest
Sunday Actual: Rest. I had actually hoped to do some recovery miles to make up for Thursday's skipped-ish run, but it just didn't happen. I did some grocery shopping, meal prep, and a giant nap mid-day.



Total Mileage Planned: 38 miles
Total Mileage Actual: 29 miles

No comments: