I was tagged to do this post by my old co-worker extraordinaire: Gina. Here goes....
1. I love cats. All cats. Any kitty who will purr. But I'm a snob when it comes to dogs. I hate little dogs. I hate annoying dogs. I hate dogs who still think they're "puppies." Pretty much, I only like golden retrievers because I feel like they're the only dogs who have true intelligence.
2. I cheered in college for 2 football seasons and .15 seasons of women's and men's basketball. I tried out because I've always sucked at making girl friends, and quit before my senior year because being able to see my buddies play was way more important then being thrown in the air. Gooooooooooooooooo Vikes!
3. When I was in grade school, we lived out in the country in the middle of nowhere. In the summer, I would grab a backpack of books and my dog and head out to a secret tree hideaway near Frog Creek with my dog to read. I would do this all day everyday and loved it. My dog was my best friend.
4. I'm pretty much sick of SF, but afraid that I'll never leave. I'm just a big wuss. It's nice to go out somewhere and run into someone you know. I'm afraid if I leave I'll just become an unknown.
5. I love love love the feeling that you have when you're done running. However, I dread actually running. Once I start running I'm fine, but it's a battle to get started, that's for sure.
6. I have a super sweet nephew who is 2 that I'm afraid will never know his aunt because he lives down in TX. That sucks. Maybe I'll just have to be Richie Rich so I can go visit a lot more often.
7. I always have to hold the remote for the tv and control the radio stations in a car.
8. I have this intense urge to explore the world. A few years ago I was deathly afraid of flying, but now that I've gotten over that (for the most part) I just want to go, go, go. Make up for lost time. There's so much out there that I need to see and be a part of.
9. I think I recently grew up. Ohhh the horror. I've always thought that I was very immature for my age, but at some point over the last year I think I became my age. I'd much rather sit around with a group of friends playing a board game and drinking wine then taking shots at the bar.
10. I feel sexy in my Chucks. I feel awkward in my heels.
11. My favorite foods are ice cream and cheese. Unfortunately, I'm lactose intolerant. Most of the time I don't take my lactaid pills because they're so expensive. Whoops.
12. As lame as it sounds, I miss college. I loved having all my best friends within walking distance. I loved to learn something new everyday, whether it was in the class room or just about life in general.
13. I also miss high school, but not nearly as much. Technically, I only miss high school sports. I would love to go back in time and spend even more time in the gym because those were my glory days. :)
14. My dad and I have the exact same name, except he is Jerald and goes by Jerry. For the longest time (until probably 7 years old) I thought my name was also Jerald because my mom always told me I was named exactly after my dad. I'm dumb.
15. I'm obsessed with MTV's Gauntlet/Challenge/Inferno crap. I wish I was a real world/road rules alum because I would be on every challenge. And I would totally befriend Evlyn because the two of us combined could win any and every challenge.
16. I dream very vividly. Sometimes I know I'm dreaming and other times I think it's real and then I freak out because it's so real.
17. I don't have cable or internet at my new apartment and I'm not sure if I will get it. I DVR the shows I want to watch at Taylor's, so I end up watching less tv because he FREAKS if his DVR gets more then 2% full. Plus it's an extra $80-100 I can put into savings each month.
18. I admire dancers. I'm athletic but I could never ever be a dancer. I'm amazed by them, I'm in awe of them, and I love to watch them.
19. I would probably be 900 pounds if I didn't work out. I love food soooooo much and tend to eat even when I'm not hungry. Plus the food I crave is the worst possible for you. Oh well. :)
20. I buy one new pair of jeans a year. I only buy expensive jeans, so that's all I can afford. Hah.
21. I would love to be a librarian. Maybe I'll just marry someone really rich, so I can just volunteer my time to reading to children.
22. I own over 20 bikinis. I think it's the old lifeguard in me but I buy at least one new suit a year. I love them.
23. I love argyle. If I could wear argyle from head to toe, I would. And I would be mocked mercilessly.
24. I got diamond earrings from Taylor for my birthday and I think I've taken them out only twice since then. Safe to say that I loooooooooooove them.
25. I hate the smell of fake cinnamon. Cinnamon gum, red hots, anything that is face cinnamon. It literally makes me feel like vomiting.