Thursday, February 19, 2009

Macbook = Love

This post was previously typed on February 15th:



I am typing on my brand. new. mac. book. If you haven't talked to me since February 14th, perhaps you haven't heard just how in love I am with my new computer. I contemplated sleeping with it last night. Seriously. I settled for setting it on my dresser next to the bed just so it wouldn't have to be alone. Or so I wouldn't have to be alone. Definitely one of the two. ANYWAYS. She's beautiful. Everything I could want in another woman. :) The best valentine ever. Only because the last 2 have been valentiMes, which is totally different. But I digress.


For the most part I still don't know how to use it. And unfortunately I haven't been able to steal anyone's wifi all day, so I suppose I need to break down and get internet. And since I don't have an internet connection right now PLUS I don't know how to use my computer, I'm currently creating this blog post on a sticky note, to copy and paste once I have internet connection. Despite the fact that I don't know where to locate a word doc on here, I DO know how to record music and play chess against my computer. Computer: 2 Jerbear: 0. By the way, if anyone would like to teach me to play chess, I would greatly take the help.


Things I have taught myself using my "Everything Mac" book tonight: how to right click on my computer. Whoo. And also, might I mention. The first page of this book says " Congratulations. You and your MacBook were made for each other." I know we were. Thanks. Love love love.

No comments: