I'm currently counting down to May when I have an entire month off from school. Every time I think of something I really want to do, read, see, watch, etc. I put it on my list for "To-Do in May." Based on my list, you'd think that I didn't have to work in May, but you'd be wrong.
Currently my list o' fun includes:
- Reading Stephen King's 11/22/63.
- Watching Modern Family from the start.
- Pack my apartment for a move.
- Watching MadMen from the beginning.
- Volunteer at the library.
- Vampire Diaries? (uh... maybe I accidentally started watching this while procrastinating a school project....)
- Pretty Little Liars?
- Watch Downton Abbey
- Attend a book club meeting.
- Run with friends as much as possible (May is usually the most awesome month for training, and lucky for me I won't be injured from a marathon this year!)
- Get in some biking miles.
- Hang out with all of my friends. I don't now how many times I've said, "sorry I can't, but get ahold of me in May I'll SO HAVE TIME TO BE YOUR FRIEND AGAIN!!"
Any other area of pop culture I should quickly catch up on?!?! Get me caught up on 2011-2012 you guys!