Friday, December 9, 2016

November in Review + Goals

November in Review



Total Miles: 55.8 down from 98.2 last month.  Up ZERO from  last November.

Total Time:  10:25:35 down from 17:30:20 last month. 

Total Runs: 12 for an average of 4.65 miles/run.

Highest weekly mileage: November 21-28 18.3 miles



Favorite run: Six mile "long" run with some newer runners from 605 Running Co. I got to run with someone on her longest run EVER. Too fun.


Most hardcore run: Eight mile long run in a whole lot of cold when my body felt like garbage.


Favorite race: Yet again, I slept in and skipped the Thanksgiving Day Run for Food. Maybe 2017?

Bike Miles: 0


Favorite Jam: Panic at the Disco's Hallelujah and Miss Jackson. On repeat, non-stop. This, still.



November goals:
  • Group runs with friends, new and old--YES! Didn't miss a Wednesday group run and met up for long runs two of the weekends.
  • 100 miles--Nope. My legs took a little longer to recover from the half than I wanted them too. And I got sick and had a tiny back ouchy. #alltheexcuses
  • Daily water consumption!--Getting a lot better at this. If I could just kick my morning latte, I'd be a water champ again.

No comments: