Thursday, December 1, 2016

Scarves for PRs

Six to seven years ago, I was racing a lot and running well, and I started crocheting and selling scarves to help fund my racing habit. I had so much fun creating custom scarves for friends, family and co-workers, but then I needed a b-r-e-a-k.

Whenever the weather turns nippy, I get the itch to snuggle under a blanket, make a mug of tea, and crochet my little heart out. This winter I'm reviving my Scarves for PRs.

If you're interested in buying one for yourself or a loved one let me know!  I'm obsessed with the infinity scarf (shown here) but can also do a traditional scarf as well.  Scarves are $30.  Shipping and handling is $3 in the U.S.  All scarves are custom made and there a ton of great color options.  Check out some of the selection here.  Email me at jerbearshares [at] gmail [dot] com if you want to place an order or if you have any additional questions. If your order now, I should be able to get you your scarf by Christmas if you want to give it as a gift!

Mixed Berry

Deco

Montana Sky

Fiesta
Wrapped 3 times instead of twice.

Florida Keys Green


Meadow

Corinthian

Edwardian

Windsor

 Delft

 Grape

Wildfire
Lagoon

Painted Desert

Parfait

No comments: