Running and Fitness
- Break 4 hours in the marathon--A Big fat fail. And given I won't do another in 2011, it will remain a fail. Le sigh.
- Run a sub 1:50 half marathon--57 seconds away in April. I think this will be dust in September or October. The fall o' the half marathon 1:4x's.... :)
- Become a mentally tough runner--It comes and goes. So far this year I've raced a smart 10k and half marathon. Granted, I went in to the races not racing, so who knows. I've yet to learn to not be a whiny little B when running/racing in the heat and humidity... soooooooooo yeah.
- Practice yoga more regularly (either alone or at a studio)--More? Yes. As much as I'd like? No. I do have some groupons for yoga studios that I'll be using shortly. Yay.
- Find new running buddies!--Considering there was a week awhile ago that I didn't run solo once, I'd say I'm doing just dandy on this.
- Stay injury free-- :'(
- Run 1600 miles for the year--Halway check in is at 634.1. This mileage goal was assuming I'd do a fall marathon, and be injury free, so it may need a re-assessment. Maybe 1400?
- Lift regularly (regularly is a loose term here FYI)--I carry my groceries in once/month. Aka getting my swoll on.
- Get in to a Master's program for Library Science--Yayzies! Win.
- Join a book club--Check. I've attended a few different book clubs at the public libraries.
- Join a Stitch and Bitch group--My work schedule has prohibited me from attending.
- Continue to find fun crafty ways to utilize my creative side--Nothing yet, but I have some projects stored up for a rainy day. The winter tends to bring out my crafty side.
- No more truck driver mouth (no offense to any (?) truck drivers who may read my blog)--Fail. I might be swearing more now. Kyle yells at me for it, frequently.
- Take more photos (rekindle photo project: Project 52!)--Since my phone takes fairly decent pictures, I have done better with this, and Project 52 is coming along nicely, even if I don't update it FOREVER.
- Average more scarf sales per month than in 2010--Won't even start marketing them til September. Who wants to think about cold weather? Gross.
- Live and love life--Done.
Oh and I went through 30 oz. of water in that 10 miles. And still had a monster headache all day. I love my sweat machine (=body!). :)