- Run a sub-4 marathon.
- Run 200 miles in a month.
- Run 1500 miles for the year.
- Run a sub 1:50 half marathon.
- Break 49 in a 10k.
- Finally nab the 22:xx 5k.
- Run 100 miles in each month. Surprisingly tough. I always end up under in December.
**see right.... oh hai failed time goals for 2010 annnnnnd 2011.... uff**
- For the love of God develop a weight routine. Even if that means getting a personal trainer for a session or two.
- Practice yoga more. Attend all the studios in town so you don't have that "first timer fear" holding you back from going when you have time and gift certificates to attend!
- Remember to do core work outside of bikini season. It'll make you a stronger runner.
- Remember your daily vitamins...uh...daily.
- Maintain a 4.0 for grad school.
- Don't get overwhelmed by the stress of school (particularly spring 2012 and summer 2012, as I've been told they're intense). Continue to be thrilled that you're following your dream.
- Read 52 books. I read 61 in 2011, but I was only in school for 4 months. I think one a week is a tough enough goal with that factored in.
- Don't let my "to-read" list on goodreads exceed 200 books. It's currently at 170ish. So I need to finish at roughly the same rate as I add them to that list.
- Don't start anymore book series until the currently started ones are completed: Pretty Little Liars (7/11), Dexter (1/5), Sookie Stackhouse (7/11), Uglies (3/4), Matched (2/3), Divergent (1/3).
- Keep a more organized and tidy apartment to further ready myself for future pug bestie(s).
- Keep plugging away at the 101 in 1001 project.
- Complete Project 365.
- Plan a fall 2013 graduation vacation present and start setting aside $$ for it asap. I'm toggling between the Athens Marathon or the Goofy Challenge. Quite the difference, I know.
- Man up and get your wisdom teeth removed. (eep!)
First run of marathon training last night; 8 miles with 4 at tempo pace. Knocked out the tempo miles in 8:32, 8:14, 8:13, 7:55. Sadly I think this many have been one of my last "yayzies I'm wearing shorts in the winter time" runs. The cold and snow and winds a'comin'. Drat.