- Marathon PR. I'm not going to sign up for another marathon until my current training indicates that a sub-4 will be in my cards. I'm hoping that will be the case late this spring when I'm tentatively planning to register for marathon #7!
- Half Marathon PR. This spring I'm shooting for ~3 half marathon races. Since our weather can be incredibly fickle in the spring (and the fall, and the winter, and the summer....) I want to have options as to deciding what my A race is since I know that certain weather conditions destroy me. I have a lot of work to do to make this a reality over the next few months!
- 10k PR. There's a 10k in May and June that I'm planning on doing. If I'm in speedy shape, I would like to see this 3 year old (OMG) PR fall.
- Be in L-O-V-E love with running.
- Run and race with friends.
- Make some new running friends to add to the group.
- Run with speedier, intimidating folks to force me to run harder (Jacqueline, this means I will hopefully finally take you up on your long run offers!)
- Run a 200 mile month.
- Hit a 50 mile training week while not in marathon training. (I'd like to try higher mileage training for my spring halfs, as long as my body is up for it!)
- Run a 60 mile week, either in training or not.
- Do a month long run streak. This summer before marathon training starts? Next November? December? Hmm...
- Run more miles than 2013 AND 2012.
- Stay healthy.
- Chiro and/or massage BEFORE "when necessary". ie: already broken. Maintenance > Repairing.
- Do hip stretches and exercises on the reg.
- Eat healthier. Cook more. Bulk up the delicious recipe stash.
- Bike another half century.
- Continue with stuff OTHER THAN running (ie: strength training, fitness videos, yoga, etc.)
- Do abwork year round, not just in the summer when abs make an appearance.
- Make 100 pushups/day, every other day, a "thing" not just a one time thing. (I did this on my birthday as it was on my 101 in 1001 list. It felt pretty good and Kyle did it with me!) Caveat: They were girl pushups, but I'd definitely like to work up to ALL regular pushups. It'll take some work though. My girl Jillian has helped over the past month. I wouldn't have been able to do 100 girl ones without doing the 30 day shred, that's for sure. Captain of the T Rex arms team over here!
- Read 200 books.
- Attempt NaNoWriMo again. Spend some time in October doing NaNoWriMoPrep!
- Pay off a good portion of my grad school loans.
- Save money for a house down-payment.
- Earn a promotion.
- Take a trip with Kyle, even for the weekend.
- Adopt a pug brother or sister for Ollie (maybe....Housing sitch dependent).