Friday, January 10, 2014

Best Young Adult Books Read in 2013

The following are my favorite young adult books that I've read in 2013. A lot of them were published in 2013, but not all of them were. The book covers and links will take you to amazon where you can purchase the books and I'll get a few pennies for the purchase. Otherwise you can get them from your local library. :)

Young adult books

5 stars


  Fangirl


The 5th Wave


Eleanor & Park


  Pushing the Limits 


  The Disenchantments


Counting by 7s


Two Boys Kissing


More Than This


4 stars


 Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock



Far Far Away


The Coldest Girl in Coldtown


Wintergirls


Okay for Now


How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True


Every Day


Requiem


Allegiant


Ruby Red


Will Grayson, Will Grayson


Anna and the French Kiss



Winger

What young adult books did I miss this year, so I can add them to my monster to be read pile????

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Bitter Kingdom. It's the third book in the Girl of Fire and Thorns series by Rae Carson. Seriously, great writing, all encompassing world. Read them all.