Thursday, October 2, 2014

Project 365 Complete

On September 26th, I took photo 365 of Ollie for the completion of my Project 365. This was by far my easiest photo challenge, because I love taking pictures of Ollie. She's just so stinking cute that I can't even handle it. The hard part was keeping up on posting pictures. There was one point in the depths of winter that I realized I hadn't posted any photos for a full month. That was a fun afternoon of catch up.

There's a good chance I will turn this photo project into a booklet or a daily calendar thing. And I know I'll cherish these pictures if Ollie is ever not around. But just between you and me, she has promised to live forever and ever (or at least as long as I do), so I think we should be good to go.






2 comments:

Susan said...

I love Ollie's scarf! I've thought about a 365 project, but sometimes my days are "wake up go to work sit on couch" which doesn't exactly lead to pictures anyone really wants to see...

..:danielle:.. said...

yay!!!