Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween + Pug-O-Ween

Happy Halloween! I absolutely LOVE holidays and dressing up, so Halloween is one of my faves! Kyle is a bit of a fun hater when it comes to holidays so I haven't gone "all out" for Halloween since we started dating. Gah! Not ok. Last year I sported this froggy look for a Halloween race.


Ollie and my favorite unofficial holiday is Pug-O-Ween and it was this past Sunday! I like to use all my costume enthusiasm on Ollie's costume (see 2012: chiapug), but this year I didn't know if we'd be able to go until the last minute so I didn't want to spend a ton of time and $$$ on her get up. I found her a cute secondhand toddler ladybug costume at Savers a couple of weeks ago, and realized that I had all the makings of matching costume in my closet. I found some wings and a headband and the Ladypug duo was formed.


A trio of adults dressed as pugs won the group contest, but we took 2nd for our efforts.

And even cooler, the @pugsofinstagram account picked up our photo and it's safe to say I'll never get that many likes/comments on a photo EVER.

Here are some pics of Ollie having fun with the other puggies.


Group contest line up.


Pretty lady. Pug.


There's a lot of butt sniffing at pug events. FYI.

We're dressing up at work today too, so stay tuned for more pictures!



No comments: