Friday, October 3, 2014

September in Review + Goals


September in Review














Total Miles: 57.4 down from 67.8 miles last month.  Down from 101.8 last September. 

Total Time:  10:38:32 down from 11:48:27 last month. 

Total Runs:  5 runs, averaging 11.48 miles per run. At one point my average distance per run was 14 miles. Ha.

Highest weekly mileage: 9/1-9/7 24.4 miles. Uff.

Favorite run: My 11 mile mid-week mid-long run that started my back pain.

Most hardcore run: 18 miles that almost killed me. I should just ban 18 milers from my training. 16, 17, 19, 20. Who needs 18?? Not me.

Favorite race: Sioux Falls Half Marathon.

Bike Miles: 40. Longest solo ride. Whoop!

Favorite Jam: Still obsessed with Sia's Chandelier. I may listen to it on repeat for the duration of the Bemidji Blue Ox Marathon.

September Goals
  • Run my highest or 2nd highest mileage month ever.
  • Run three long runs as scheduled. Shockingly I completed 2/3 despite my body trying to decide if it wanted to be broken or not.
  • Run all three speed sessions as scheduled. 
  • Run a strong half at the Sioux Falls Half Marathon.
  • Every other day core work, hip stretches, and drills.
  • 1 buddy run or ride a week.
  • Attend a group run!
  • 2 20+ mile bike rides. 1 40, by my calculations, that works.
  • Make 2 new meals using my veggie box ingredients.
  • Get 3-5 pounds closer to my racing weight. Maintained. Food is just too delicious. Oops.
    • Food as fuel!

No comments: