Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekly Training Recap

I took a few days off last week because during teacher training I thought I had strained a muscle in my chest. Chaturwrongway apparently. I rested and stretched.

Thursday I woke up and it was completely gone. I attempted a couple of push ups and had no pain. Which seemed random to me. I went to yoga sculpt taught by a new to me teacher and it was hard. More dancy/choreographed than I'm used to. It was fun though, and no chest pain. Whoop.

Friday while getting ready for bed I hurt my chest afain and realized that I had a rib going in and out of place. Grr. I think a chiro visit is in my near future.

Saturday I worked and then fell asleep at 6pm. 

Sunday I worked and then went to a BarreAmped+ class. A harder version of the typical barre classes I attend. Hard but good! 

No comments: