Friday, September 4, 2015

Bachelorette Party

Last Saturday night I hit the town with some of my favorite people on the planet to celebrate my bachelorette party. I requested little black dresses and Blair Waldorf inspired head pieces, and my friends lovingly cooperated.

My super talented friend Megan made me my amazing headpiece. I felt like equal parts peacock and bride all night long.
 

Dinner was amazing, and so good to catch up with some of my friends!
After dinner, I was busy running around in the weeds and Megan snagged a pic of it. When I showed it to Kyle, he assumed I was peeing in the weeds. It was waaaaay too early for that level of craziness.

After dinner it was time for drinks and dessert. 
And photos. All the photos.
And then there was dancing. And red lipstick.
I'm the luckiest girl on the planet to be able to call all of these gals my friends! <3

1 comment:

Susan said...

That dress looks great on you! And looks like you had an amazing time!