Friday, September 11, 2015

Sioux Falls Half Marathon Goals

The Sioux Falls Half marathon snuck up on me a little bit this year. I got a late start in training because I still had a few weeks of yoga requirements to finish up once our weekends were done, then I had a solid month of training, and then we got into all of the birthday and pre-wedding fun. I found myself counting down to the big wedding day, and all of a sudden, oops! It's race day.

To say that I'm under prepared is an understatement.

Why I thought I'd have oodles of time to train for a half marathon while finishing up yoga teacher training and trying to plan a wedding in six months, is beyond me.

But the nice news is, it's going to be a gorgeous day, and it'll be my 11th consecutive year running the race. And it's my last race as a single lady.

whoa.

Shit just got real.

So maybe no goal this go around, other than to have fun and not make my sports bra tan any more horrific than it already is. Uff.

No comments: