Wednesday, January 24, 2018

F^3 Lake Half Marathon Training Week 9

Week of January 15-21

Monday Planned: Race pace+speed 7 miles, 4x100 strides, 2 miles at HM pace
Monday Actual: It was -20 to -35 windchill throughout the day, so I went ice skating indoors with Emily. Somehow I forgot to take a picture. So this is one of me in my car, solo. Womp. I also got a massage. And did core work. Whoa.




Tuesday PlannedRecovery 5 mile
Tuesday Actual: See above -24 to -34 temps.


Wednesday PlannedRecovery 4 mile
Wednesday Actual: 4 Miles at the group run.



Thursday Planned
Recovery 3 miles 
Thursday Actual: Rest

Friday Planned
Recovery 3 miles 
Friday Actual: 3 mile recovery run with a couple of strides at the coffee run.



Saturday Planned:  F^3 Lake Half Marathon
Saturday Actual: Half marathon number 33!


Sunday Planned: Rest
Sunday Actual: Rest and a long ass drive home.




Total Mileage Planned: 35 Miles
Total Mileage Actual: 16.2 miles

No comments: