Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Recovery Week

Monday: Rest, doctor's appointment to try to sort out the gallbladder annoyance. Epsom bath....ahhhh.

Tuesday: Foam rolling + another doctor's appointment to try to sort out the gallbladder annoyance.

Wednesday: First run! 3 miles at the group run with Toni. Legs felt good, heart rate was crazy whackadoodle for the beginning but then it settled in.


Yes, she did follow me into a parking lot on our drive home to make me take a post-run post-yoga selfie with her. Next to a pawn shop. As one does.

Thursday: Rest + another doctor's appointment to try to sort out the gallbladder annoyance. A 3.5 hour doctor's appointment. I could've gotten in a good long run and drank a couple of beers in that time!

Friday: Coffee run with Toni! 4 miles.


Find out that my stomach issues are *not* my gallbladder. WTF.

This is my face both when I got the news and also when the barista was continually rude all through out our short stay at the coffee shop post-run. Woof.



Saturday: It was the first meet up for the 605 Race Crew, and I had wanted to run between 5-7 miles. Even though my gallbladder is supposedly fine, I still continue to have pain WHERE MY GALLBLADDER EXISTS. My stomach was super upset before the run, but managed to behave for 5 miles.

Toni was out of town and my replacement running buddy showed up with a matching shirt on! And I failed to take a picture. Probably for the best, I wouldn't want Toni to feel like she was being replaced.

There were donuts. God bless you 605 Running Co.





Sunday: Rest. I did some foam rolling and myofascial release balls during yoga. Bliss.


No comments: