Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Spring Half Marathon Training Week 12 Race Week

Monday Planned: Race pace+speed 7 miles 4x100 strides, 2 miles @ HM pace
Monday Actual: Spectating THE BOSTON FREAKIN MARATHON. I thought I'd run in the evening, but the torrential rains never did let up.


Tuesday Planned:
 Recovery 5 miles
Tuesday Actual: Travel day back to the 'dak.


Wednesday Planned Recovery 4 miles
Wednesday Actual: I was on pug mom duty, so I didn't have time to get in a run with the 605 group. 


Thursday Planned
 Recovery 3 Miles
Thursday Actual: 3 Solo recovery miles in the sunshine! Shorts and a tank even though it was still full of snow.




Friday Planned: Recovery+speed 3 miles 4x100
Friday Actual: Coffee run with 1 singular stride because Toni and I were rapid fire catching up on all things life since I hadn't gotten to run with her for over a week!!




Saturday Planned: 605 Half Marathon
Saturday Actual
605 Half Marathon--Race report to come shortly!!



Sunday Planned: Rest
Sunday Actual: Rest. I had honestly hoped to do an easy 2-3 miles just because I've been missing so many runs this past month or so with my on again off again knee annoyance, but my body was so wrecked and sore that I didn't even want to move.


Total Mileage Planned: 35 Miles
Total Mileage Actual:  19.3 miles

No comments: