Thursday, July 26, 2018

Current Obsessions: Part V

It's been awhile since I've had a post dedicated to my current obsessions, so please enjoy.


  • Younger TV Show. Have you seen this show yet? It's DIVINE. I had heard about it, and then didn't have anywhere to watch it. Recently Spotify had a great deal to subscribe to Hulu for $.99 extra a month, and I was sold. And then I found Younger on there. I'm midway through season 3 and there's no stopping me. Also, I may be in love with Josh. 

  • New Balance shoes. I have been a Mizuno Wave Rider enthusiastic for years. I'm not fully committed to the current model, 21. Because of this, and because 605 Running Co. keeps having great deals on running shoes, I've branched out a little. I've been eyeing New Balance shoes mostly because I follow a bunch of NB sponsored runners on IG (Emma Coburn, Cory McGee, Jenny Simpson, Brenda Martinez) and every time they get a new shipment of gear or shoes, they show things off on insta. And it's all so cute. I love the colors and I want them all. I'm currently adding the 880s into my running shoe rotation and am happy to report that I knocked out my recent 18 miler in them. And look how cute! 



  • CSA box. A few years ago, I was a member of a CSA farm. I did it for two seasons and it was an awesome way for me to introduce new foods and recipes into my diet. I took two years off from the boxes of deliciousness. With marathon training going on this summer, I knew I needed to add in more vegetables to my meals, and signed up again. It ends up being about $20 a box which is just a steal and includes so much amazing fresh produce. And they're amazing and deliver it to my work. So convenient and I love supporting a local farm. I'll share some of my creations soon, hopefully!




No comments: