Thursday, November 6, 2014

There's No Place Like the Library

For Halloween, my co-workers and I decided to dress up as characters from the Wizard of Oz, being the only brunette that works full time at the branch, I was given the roll of Dorothy. Wahoo!

Interesting fun fact: I used to sing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" every night before bed when I was a little kid. A lot of my co-workers are anti-costumes, so I was pretty proud of them for what they pulled together for the day. And the kids loved it.


We just happened to have a Wizard of Oz themed program the previous weekend and had a yellow brick road photo background made. It made for the perfect photo backdrop for us.


The Tinman and I. I hope we get to take many many co-worker costume pics together Emily!



And me, with my ruby red children's sized 5 slippers that killed my feet. All in the name of Halloween.


1 comment:

Susan said...

This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen.