Friday, October 14, 2011

Fargo Race Photos

For some reason I totally forgot that I should be waiting and excited for race pics from Saturday's race.  The Sioux Falls half pics were so attrocious (not me obvs, but the quality of pics) I've pushed them out of my mind.  But I was excited to see some come through last night.  So without further ado.

New. Favorite. Obnoxious. Running. Photo.
This was before my bonk. Can you have a bonk in a half? Because I'm certain that's what it would feel like.

This is in the 11-12 mile range I think.  So that means the smile is fake.
But ZOMG how cute are my new emergency tempo shorts? 
Answer:  super cute.
The guy in blue pulled away in the last mile, but I caught him during my 25 second kick. Bahah.


At the finish line with Megan.

This weekend I have my first long run that's over a half marathon, since.... oh... the Fargo Marathon.  NBD.  I'm hoping the weather's nice and I can just zone and enjoy the great fall weather for 16 miles.  Or I'll cry and curse Jenn's name for tricking me in to signing up for Philly.  jk.  She didn't trick me at all, I just prefer to have a scapegoat. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice photos! I never have good ones.. you are lookin super skinny in your pics btw :)

kimi said...

That first photo is the money shot. LOVE.

Jen Feeny said...

Great pics!!! But um, dude totally ruined your finish pic! Boo!!!! :(

Katie said...

obnoxious race photos are the only way to go.

Kier said...

I agree - obnoxious race photos are the.best.ever.

Glenn Jones said...

I love the first photo! Outstanding!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

LOVE those pics! :)

Susan said...

You got some really cute pictures! I love the first one. :)

meganmnelson said...

I love these photos! (mine were equally good!) I'm super jealous of your new obnoxious photo :) Next race photos: Philly!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said...

Awesome photos!! Such a goofball!