Some of these obsessive TV marathons include:
- The Vampire Diaries (which I've since stopped watching)
- MadMen (still working on this one, although it's hard to binge watch it)
- Breaking Bad (Kyle and I worked through this whole series with the intention of finishing when the new season came on TONIGHT, but accidentally finished a few months ago and have been twiddling our thumbs ever since)
- Pretty Little Liars (Don't judge. Jenn and Megan were obsessively watching and I didn't want to be left out!)
- Arrested Development (Just the last season. I intend on rewatching these all someday and making Kyle join in)
What am I missing?
Currently on tap, I have snagged Modern Family season 1 & 2 from TJ. Kyle and I have also recently started House of Cards. I have Orange is the New Black queued up on Netflix as well as Friday Night Lights, but I have to be missing something else, right??