Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Aramco Houston Half Marathon Training Week 10

Monday I went to gentle vinyasa yoga. I thought about running after class, but that's as far as I got with that.

New Years day Emily and I met up for our first Barre bootcamp classes. Talk about sore after. I think I'm the oddball when it comes to bootcamp, because I look forward to the cardio parts to take a break from the lifting. Woof. #weak

Saturday morning I went to a power vinyasa class, and we worked toward hurdler pose. This pose likes to show me how tight my hips are. Thanks running! I had big plans to run after class, but somehow that morphed into lunch, then helping Kyle shop, then beers while watching NFL playoffs. #oops

And then to round out the week nicely, I got my ass handed to me during yoga sculpt. Woof.



No comments: