Friday, December 22, 2017

New Obsession: Run in Rabbit

A couple of months back, I saw someone on Instagram in the cutest running crop top, and I needed to know more about it. I screenshot and sent it to Toni as what I want to wear for our marathon next year. Because why wouldn't I have sculpted abs in a year, right?! lolz.

Enter: Run in Rabbit

I started looking into the brand and thought the shorts looked really cute. When Kyle and I were sitting in the Memphis airport, waiting to head home, the website was having a sale, so I picked up some of the shorts for $22, originally $54.





I grabbed two pairs of the catch me if you can shorts, in a lime green and a dark blue/purple. They remind me of the length of my beloved Mac Rogas, but in the style of my favorite Lululemon speed shorts. Best of both worlds? Maybe. I'm a pretty true medium and they're a little snug in the waistband for me, but I love the shorty short length. The pink ones went super on sale after Thanksgiving and they were only in larges, and those fit more like a medium I think.



Also this gorgeous pool blue color might have made their way into my cart too. Just in time for all shorts to be retired for winter. Womp.



**I'm in no way being compensated for this post, I just wanted to share the information to other runners!

No comments: