Thursday, February 22, 2018

Boston Bound!

This April, I am Boston Bound! No I'm not suddenly super speedy and running the Boston Marathon, but I *will* be there spectating the race.

O

M

G


Right!?!?!

I'm making a trek out to Boston to see one of my college besties, and I had two free weekends, the weekend of the Boston Marathon and the weekend before the Brookings half marathon. I put in the request for April at work, and was approved. I was SHOCKED. Flights were booked, and here I am counting down the minutes to see Kathryn, her adorable kiddos, and spectate the race.

Does anyone have any tips or tricks for spectating?? In looking at public transportation, it appears that the MTA goes almost parallel to the race route, so I'm hoping we can hop on and hop off and spectate on the way into the city.

Anyone else going to be there? Where should we set up along the finish line?

Any advice tips/tricks are welcome!!



No comments: