Monday, February 12, 2018

Obsession: Riverdale

To say that I'm obsessed with Riverdale, is an understatement. I had heard a few people talk about the TV show, so one weekend when I was home alone and didn't have anything to do, I started to watch it. It immediately reminded me of Gossip Girl with a mystery twist. I LOVE IT.

And then as watched further I became obsessed with Jughead. Before declaring my love, I had to check his IMDB page to make sure he was over the age of 18. Uff da. And then I discovered he was the kid in Big Daddy (along with his twin brother) and of course any true millennial that I recount this tale to is like, "yeah! It's the suite life of Zac and Cody brothers" and I'm like, huh?

But anyway, I went through season one at an alarming rate. And if I'm having a bad day, I go through Cole Sprouse fan pages on instagram, and I instantly feel better. So if you're looking for a new series to start, get on it. You won't regret it.




No comments: