Clearly the hypochondriac in me had to read everything out there regarding anemia and iron deficiencies. And shockingly, it all made sense!
- extreme fatigue (hello sleeping more of the day than I'm awake!)
- brittle nails (I've made a concious effort to up my protein effort thinking that's why my nails were peeling off in layers the last few months)
- night sweats (um gross)
And now some bullet points (because I'm feeling lazy).
- I did an easy 8 miles.
- The part of the bike trail that is closed at 3.75 miles (causing me to potentially reroute the run to tack on 1/2 a mile at the end) was unlocked so I could venture through for 1/4 of a mile. WIN!
- I've started chaffing on my runs. I refuse to believe that I've gotten bigger, and instead think my body's just not used to only one layer of clothes.
- I saw an itty bitty sock on the side of the bike trail. I said, outloud, "sock!" in the voice that Lily and Robin do in that episode of HIMYM. And then I thought of Jenn. And I missed her. Since it was an out and back run, I did this twice.
- I did 7x800 m. repeats at 3:40 goal pace.
- No I'm not attempting a 3:40 in Fargo (not that that number has any significance now anyway).
- I am going to attempt a sub-1:50 HM at the end of the month, and I like my speed work to be...well.....speedy.
- I started too fast (3:28).
- I thought I was going to die on number 3 (3:51).
- The rest were all right at under or below 3:40.
- These bullet points are obnoxious.