Monday, December 8, 2014

Yoga Studio Challenge

I was finally thinking that I needed to get to work on half marathon training as the Houston half is just next month. (eeps!) And then the yoga studio I go to announced a challenge. And I was all over it! So I guess I'll just run when I have time, or something. 

The challenge is to attend 15 yoga classes throughout the month to be entered into a drawing for a $200 gift card, or a free two month membership. Um... yes please! You have to attend two vinyasa classes, two sculpt classes, two hot classes, and one restorative class. Sculpt kills me dead and hot usually makes me faint, so those will be a challenge, but I'm excited to try some new things. (I've also started attending a barre class on Tuesday nights, and I really enjoy that, so I hope to keep that in the rotation!)

This past week was a crazy weird work week so I couldn't go to my normal classes, so I didn't get the first star on my tree until Saturday! Luckily I have 17 classes on the agenda for the rest of the month, and opportunities to get in an additional 5:30am class on days that have restorative or gentle vinyasa if I'm crazy enough to double up on a week day. We'll see.




What's your favorite yoga style?

I'd go to a power vinyasa class everyday if I could fit it in my schedule!

No comments: