- Ooooooh I can't WAIT to run my 800 m. repeats. I heart speedwork. Yayzies! Sparkles! Kittens! Unicorns and Moonbeams! (or something like that....)
- Ugh. I just want to be lazy and hang out with K. No running for me.
- Hmmm..... I just ate 6 meals worth of cookies and candy.... I probably should go workout.....
- Screw hanging out with K, I want my couch, I want my stripey pajama pants, and I want last night's Gossip Girl episode.... and I want it NOW!
- If I get in a good sweat session, I'll sleep like an angel tonight.
- What if my hamstring still hurts? It'd be a waste to get to the gym only to have to turn around and come home. Plus I'm almost out of gas.....
- And finally, meh, if I do it tonight, at least I won't have to have this inner dialogue tomorrow as it'll be a rest day.
I headed to the gym after work tonight to take on my 5x800 m. repeats. I was still a bit concerned about my hamstring after it's annoyingness last night, so I stretched it out before the run, and then stretched really well after my 1 mile warm up. Then it was on like donkey kong.
3:36, 3:39, 3:38, 3:33, 3:35
During the 4th repeat I had the audacity to think in my bwain, "Jerbear you are killing this repeat... and you seem to be doing it without struggling.... " and in the next breath switched to, "I might see those cookies + candy I enhaled earlier." Puke threshold, long time no see! Luckily I didn't toss my cookies, literally. bahahahahahahah. But my stomach still feels pretty wonky.
Now all I want more than anything in this world is some candy. I watched Despicable Me this weekend, and had to show KK this clip because I'm kind of in love with Agnes. So of course I had to spend the rest of the day reciting the quote like her. And now I'm in my apartment alone saying I WANT SOME CANDY! Just like her. I'm so cool.