last vegas shenanigans!
So if you need me, I'll be laying by the pool while Dom is working the day away, and then we'll be celebrating her upcoming 30th at night. Wahoo!
Hopefully we can get in a few buddy runs together while I'm here!
- Run 100 miles.
- Run all 3 long runs as scheduled.
- Do one fast finish LR.
- Do one LR with 3 minute pickups every 20 minutes.
- Run all 4 speed sessions as scheduled.
- Run a solid half at the end of the month.
- Watch 2 Oscar Best Picture Nominees.
- Track food intake at least 5 days/week.
- Every other day core work.
- Hip stretches and drills every other day.
- Clean up my eating.
- Outside of my trip to Vegas, curb the booze consumption and eating out.
- Get 3-5 pounds closer to my race weight as the last weekend of April and first weekend in May are my goal races!
- 2 buddy runs.
- Read 2014 Printz Winner--Midwinterblood
- Read a classic novel
- Find a new place to live when our lease is up! (Feel free to shoot me leads on 2 bedroom places in town that allow dogs!)