Monday, April 20, 2015

Vegas Recap Day One

Last Sunday I left for the airport after some significant pug snuggles for my flight to Vegas.


 Kyle and I stopped for dinner first, since my flight wasn't until 9:30pm, and despite leaving at what I felt was the perfect time, I ended up at the airport crazy early. I had already checked in online and paid for my carry on, and upon arriving to security there were zero people in line. 

This is what airport bars are for, right? (I wasn't aware there were two sizes and ended up with the JUMBO SIZE....ooops.)


I got in to Vegas around 10pm local time (earlier than expected!) and shuttled my way to the airport to meet up with Dominique! Dom and I have been running/blogging buddies for years and she was kind enough to let me tag along on a work trip last year and this year! 




We had planned to be as well rested as possible upon my arrival so we could take the city by storm a bit, since our time was limited in Sin City!


I'm a sucker for all the cool light fixtures/ceiling installments in Vegas! 


We made our way around the strip and ended up at the Bank nightclub for the second year in a row.



And ended our night at the Sprinkles cupcake ATM again. Sadly it wasn't nearly as good as last year and I ended up spending $5 on a cupcake I took one bite out of. :(


We ended our night at way too late o'clock and my sweats have never felt better.

1 comment:

Dom and Trey said...

You are most certainly welcome! I'm glad you were able to join me in Vegas again!!!!! Sorry for the sequin scratches :)

-dom