Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Weekly Training Recap

Tuesday night Emily and I hit up our weekly barre class after work. I realized it had been two weeks since I had gone. Oops.

Wednesday morning I woke up at 4:45am to go to ashtanga. I'm really starting to see some progress in my flexibility. Wahoo.


Friday I went to a lunch time shake and flow class. 30 minutes of barre followed by 30 minutes of yoga. I normally don't sweat in barre classes, but I sure did during this one. I was psyched when the yoga portion started.


Friday night I joined Megan and her group of yoga teacher trainers for a free class that one of the trainees put on. It was awesome, and even more awesome that I got to practice with Megan again! For the first time in.... forever.


Sunday morning I hit up a power vinyasa class before work with Emily, and two of my teacher trainer friends were practicing as well. Whoop. It was a super fun class that took us through many crow variations. I held my strongest side crow ever! 
Sunday after work I went back to the studio to get my booty kicked at barre. I love seeing muscles that I've never had before!


No comments: