Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Base Building Week 7

Week of February 6-12

Monday Planned: General Aerobic 6 miles
Monday Actual: General Aerobic 6 miles with my girl J Park! The first two miles took forever and then the run flew by.


Tuesday Planned: Rest/Cycling
Tuesday Actual: 70 minute power strengthening class. I had wanted to do Wednesday's run in the morning but my low back was killing me.

Wednesday Planned: Lactate Threshold 7 miles with 20 minutes at tempo
Wednesday Actual: 3 Mile recovery run with Toni and a new friend. I was shocked at our pace for a recovery run. Wahoo!! It was also cold as balls outside.


Thursday Planned: General Aerobic 6 Miles
Thursday Actual: REST. I was set to run but the forecast for Friday through Sunday looked so spectacular that I pushed all of my runs back a day. Gorgeous.

Friday Planned: Rest/Cycling
Friday Actual:


Saturday Planned: Endurance 9 Miles
Saturday Actual: After yoga at the brewery I did 3 easy recovery miles with Jordanne. I thought it was the beer we drank before the run that had me feeling like I was gasping for air. When we were done, I realized it was the 100% humidity. Barf.

















Sunday Planned: Rest
Sunday Actual: I had plans with two running friends and for once I was SUPER excited to do my long run and hit my highest weekly mileage in over a year (or two!). I woke up at 3am with a horrendous gall bladder attack. I texted the gals at 7am, thinking I would be able to make it later in the day. No chance. This was the sickest I've been in a really long time. Blech.

Total Mileage Planned: 28 miles
Total Mileage Actual:  19.1 miles :(

No comments: