Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Base Building Week 8

Week of February 13-19


Monday Planned: General Aerobic 7 miles
Monday Actual: Still sick. Blech. Of course it was gorgeous out. I did get some foam rolling and sticking in during the evening when I was finally out of bed.

Tuesday Planned: Sanford Power
Tuesday Actual: Sanford Power. I had a really rough time at POWER and probably should've taken the day off. I could barely lift and definitely couldn't go up in weights at all. I was pouring sweat and felt like I was going to die. Oops.

Wednesday Planned: General Aerobic + Speed 8 Miles 8x100 m strides 
Wednesday Actual: It was the most beautiful day on the planet. My big plan was to run 5 miles before group run and the last 3 with them, but my gallbladder attack left me with major back pain. I taught a vinyasa class at the running store.

Thursday Planned: General Aerobic 6 Miles
Thursday Actual: Still no run. I did do core work thinking that might help with my back pain. :( Kyle and I had our Valentine's Day date that we had to postpone from me being sick.

Friday Planned: Rest/Cycling
Friday Actual: More rest, including a 3.5 hour nap during the middle of the day. Good gracious.

Saturday Planned: Endurance 9 Miles
Saturday Actual: I had plans with a running friend to knock this run out and my stomach was too angry to even try.

Sunday Planned: Rest
Sunday Actual: This week was a wash. Hey, I should be nice and fresh for week one of half training next week!

Total Mileage Planned: 31 miles

Total Mileage Actual:  

No comments: