Thursday, February 16, 2017

DFW Trip Day 2

After we left the race I hobbled into Starbucks for a delicious latte treat. I saw hobbled because I had terrible chafing on my legs because I sweated off any body glide I had.



My brother had to come to Fort Worth for a brief work thing, so he brought the kiddos along and we met up for some drinks and family time. Here are my lovely nieces and me. I failed to get a single picture of me and my nephew or me and my brother. Oops.




















Lolo was obsessed with my race medal, and tried to take it with her. No way kid. Haha.

 
Me and Dom's post race beers.



We got back from our afternoon of delicious food (seriously one of the most amazing burgers I've ever had) and I somehow forgot about dinner. Weird. We had a super early night because early wake up + race in the sun + beer = sleep. Plus the girls had school the next day!

No comments: