Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Teen Books to Pick Up

I have been busy reading 3-4 books at a time to finish up my giant list of books to read for the Young Adult book committee I'm on for the state of South Dakota. Because of this, I haven't finished a book for a couple of weeks. GASP!

There have been so many amazing books come out over the last couple of months, so here is a short compilation of all the books I have sitting next to my bed, waiting to be dug into once May 1 hits!


Scar Island is by Dan Gemeinhart, and I'm always a sucker for his books. This one seems a bit edgier based on the description.
















We Are Okay is the newest by Nina Lacour who is one of my favorite authors. I can't wait to dive into this one. It may be at the top of my list. :)

 
At the Edge of the Universeis the newest by Shaun David Hutchinson. His last book was insane and awesome, and I can't wait for this one.

The Best of Adam Sharp is by Graeme Simsion, author of The Rosie Project. While this isn't a teen book, it's the one adult book that is high up on my list!







Reviews of these books to come!

No comments: