Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Sioux Falls Half Marathon Training Week 2


Tuesday I woke up early to join the running club at the yoga studio for some early morning miles. I ran there, did a 5k tempo run and then jogged home. It was a thick humid run.



Thursday morning I was up early for power vinyasa yoga. Somehow it was my first yoga class in 2 weeks; no wonder it felt so hard!

Thursday night I was back at the studio for a barre class. Whoop.

And some more barre Sunday morning. I'm a bit obsessed.
And because I'm actually insane, I ran to and from barre. I love that my run home, recovery pace was faster than my run there because my glutes were awake and alive after class.

And Sunday night I went to a magical unicorn restorative class. I stopped going to Sunday night restorative during football season because class kept conflicting with the packers games. Needless to say, I'm back. Heaven. 


No comments: