Thursday, August 3, 2017

July in Review + Goals

Total Miles:   112 miles up from 52.6  miles last month. 100.6 miles last July.

Total Time:  20:09:56 up from 9:11:57 last month. Uff da!



Total Runs: 21 for an average of 5.33 miles a run.

Highest weekly mileage: 7/17-7/23 33 miles 5:53:23

Favorite run: Toni and my first long run of this training cycle. I was nervous about a double digit long run after taking a bit of a break from long runs after the Brookings half. It flew by.




Most hardcore run: 8 miles with tempo and uphill portions in all the humidity. barf.



Favorite Race: Lennox Firecracker 5k

Bike Miles: 0. Oops.

Favorite Jam: I went to the AAR concert so the only time I've listened to music has been a playlist of all their music.

July Goals
This month I have two goals I'm going to try to work on:
  • Daily meditation: I've totally fallen off of my meditation practice and I desperately want to get it back.--Womp womp. I'm going to re-attempt this goal for August!
  • Water: I've been drinking so much coffee and enjoying all the beers on beautiful summer nights, and I have not been drinking nearly enough water. I re-downloaded an app to help me stay accountable. Fingers crossed!--SUCCESS! Operation: Drink all the Water is going well! 

No comments: