Thursday, November 9, 2017

Capital G Goals

I love my BRF. Let me just preface this post with that declaration, although I'm sure it's not the first and probably not the last. I'm 100% a planner and she's 95% down with whatever I say. Haha, that maybe sounds like a dictatorship, but that's cool. We were spectating the Twin Cities Marathon and she asked what our "plan" was for next year when it was our turn.

J: Well, we run 26.2 miles. That *is* the plan.

T: But we always have a plan. Like what's the goal?!

J: It's your first, so you finish. I want to PR. Ideally I'd like to be under 4, but a 20 second PR would even make me happy at this point.

T: Well what if we ran it together and did sub-4??

And then I shrieked. We talked about it, and I said that at this point, I really think I could run a sub 4 in a year, but I don't know for sure.

But it's important to have BIG goals, right? The worst that could happen is that it doesn't happen, and then I try again.

#marathontimesthatstartwith3

#prparty

#sub4




No comments: