Friday, June 26, 2009

Foto Friday

Apparently, when I'm not running, I don't have much to say on this. Does that mean I don't have a life? Hmm...probably. That sucks. Oh well. :)

In preparation for my race tomorrow, I'm going to do some retail therapy tonight. I just recently realized that I have zero running tank tops. That's a smidge riculous, especially when you tally the amount of running shorts I own (probably 10, give or take). I thought I'd do a little shopping tonight to see if I could find a couple to help me not to sweat to death this summer, and also to look super cute during my race tomorrow. I mean, help me run super fast tomorrow, same thing. :p I've also been eyeing my fave Champion sports bra at Target that now comes in my favorite color of green. So I might have to give in and get that guy too.
Unfortunately for me, I think I have a fan base of zero at tomorrow's run. I've kind of gotten spoiled this spring with my parents and/or Taylor attending most of my races, so it's kind of a bummer to go in this one without anyone to cheer me on. Oh well, it'll still be a fun one. Plus it's small, and has age group breakdowns (most small races here just lump you into a men's and women's category, which isn't nearly as fun), and it's on a part of the trail that I run on 1-2 a week. As long as crabby ab stays calm, I think we'll have smooth sailing.
After the race I'm jetting out of town to watch Taylor play in a softball tourney. It should be interesting since we're staying in this small podunk town over night and continuing with softball fun all day Sunday. Sometimes you miss the small town bars, so I'm sure we'll get our fill of those Saturday night!

For Foto Friday, I will leave you with some pics from the most recent wedding we were at. It's actually Taylor's best guy friend, and one of his best girl friends, so it was a really great time.

Seriously...how cute is the bowtie? :) Have a good weekend and good luck to all the racers out there!!

5 comments:

Mica said...

Cute picture! I hope you find some cute tops for tomorrow's race and summer running. Tank tops really are the best in the summer; sweaty t-shirts just don't cut it!

Jamie said...

Have fun shopping! I am in serious need of summer clothes too :) Good luck tomorrow. The 1st time running solo is so weird but you'll have fun.

Aron said...

love the pic!! good luck tomorrow!!!! :)

J said...

Good luck in the 5k! Too bad about not having anyone coming to the race : (

I love new running clothes. I had to stop myself from buying more shots yesterday!!!

Kristin @ The Southern Summer said...

Cute pic! Good luck at the race today, can't wait to hear how it goes :)