Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blah....

I'm in the weirdest mood, so I decided to jot a quick note. I've been listening to the most depressing music for the last hour and it's gotten me super bummed out. I recently realized that the music that I love is really somber. Think: I've just had my heart ripped out of my chest and now I'll sing a song about it. Weird since I haven't had my heart ripped out of my chest. But alas, that is the music that I enjoy. I've just discovered a bunch of new artists, so I think it's probably time that I actually set up my computer and call the cable/internet guy to "hook me up." My poor iPod is so outdated, I feel bad for it.

I also spent the last hour perusing books on amazon to come up with some new reads. If I could live at the library, I think I would. I'm reading the Twilight books currently, and am really enjoying them. I thought they'd be lame, but I was proven wrong. I've literally been checking the library website 300 times a day to check where I'm at on the list for the 2nd book. Of course at about 4:55pm today they showed that it was in and waiting for me. Whooo! Too bad the library closes at 5. Curses. I'm also re-reading all of the Harry Potter books. I'm pretty much a 14 year old girl, don't even worry about it. I'm also watching all of the movies after I read the books and complaining about the inaccuracies or parts that have been left out. Taylor is loving the commentary. Hah.

I'm looking for a new hobby if anyone has any suggestions. It gets kind of lonely without a roomie and poor Taylor is probably sick of me being his shadow. But seriously. I started running again which is awesome. I'm vowing to PR in at least one of my race distances this year, so we'll see how that goes.

I also need to take a vacation asap. I'm beyond bored with Sioux Falls. I was supposed to head to the Cities this weekend with my BFFF and meet up with some college pals, but unfortunate circumstances have put the kabosh on that. I don't remember the last time I left this town to do something fun. Boo hiss. So I guess this is also a plea to take me on vacation with you. Please? :)

No comments: