Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NYC Recommendations

Later this week I get to jet off to NYC for my first trip there, EVER. And I'm ecstatic. I can't wait to see Susan and do all sorts of fun things! I have a few things planned, such as running a half, maybe seeing a Broadway show, meeting some YA authors, and eating and drinking my way through the city.

And this is where you come in. I need all of your must eat and must drink suggestions. If I don't gain a pound a day while on vacation, THEN I ONLY HAVE YOU GUYS TO BLAME. Seriously.

Annnnnnnd go.

(I would also accept any super stellarly amazing bookstore recommendations!)

1 comment:

Renee said...

There are a few ways to get cheaper Broadway tickets. One is the big TKTS booth in Times Square. Another is this link that has discounts and lottery info: http://www.playbill.com/celebritybuzz/article/82428-Broadway-Rush-Lottery-and-Standing-Room-Only-Policies.