Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Weekly Reads: This is Where it Ends



Wow. This Is Where It Ends was intense. I put off reading this book for a long time, because everything in my life was far too stressful to read a book with such intense subject matter. Once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down. AMAZING.

My rating: 5 stars


Summary from goodreads:

10:00 a.m. The principal of Opportunity High School finishes her speech, welcoming the entire student body to a new semester and encouraging them to excel and achieve.

10:02 a.m. The students get up to leave the auditorium for their next class.

10:03 a.m. The auditorium doors won't open.

10:05 a.m. Someone starts shooting.

Told from four different perspectives over the span of fifty-four harrowing minutes, terror reigns as one student’s calculated revenge turns into the ultimate game of survival.
 

1 comment:

Susan said...

I'm currently reading Jodi Picoult's "Small Great Things" - which is intense so far. Maybe this will be next...